Online ACLS Certification
Accredited • Physician Created • CME Credits Included
The primary goal of ACLS is recognizing life-threatening cardiac problems and providing prompt assessment and treatment during the initial minutes of an emergency.
We are accredited by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine to award continuing medical education credits through the ACCME (physicians), ANCC (nurses), and ADA (dentists). All of the courses and exam materials provided by the Advanced Certification Institute meet the Joint Commission’s JCAHO Standards requirements.
- Based on most recent AHA
GuidelinesCurriculum nationally accredited.
- Accepted Nationwide
Money-back Guarantee if your employer is one of the few that will not accept our course.
- 100% Online
No skills test needed.
- Unlimited Exam Retakes
But you won’t need them with our 96% first-time pass rate.
- Get Your Card Today
Instant downloadable Certification Card – hard copies also available.
- Group Discounts
We make it simple and easy to certify groups of any size.
Includes FREE BLS
A $39 Value
Includes FREE BLS
A $59 Value
ACLS focuses on basic and advanced treatment of cardiac emergencies, and is part of an overall system to improve survival which includes:
- Early recognition
- Early activation of the emergency response system
- Early CPR
- Early defibrillation
- High-quality advanced life support
- Post-arrest care
ACLS follows internationally accepted treatment guidelines developed using evidence-based practice. By learning a standard approach to assessing and treating cardiac emergencies as an organized team, ACLS providers from different settings can work together effectively.
Prior to beginning the ACLS course, students should have a working knowledge of:
- Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Basic ECG Rhythm Identification
How it Works
1. SIGN UP
Register and purchase your courses by clicking on any Buy Now tab above
Review our included study guide online at your own pace, and come back to it as often as you’d like.
3.TAKE THE TEST
Take the test online when you’re ready. Incorrect answers link back to the study guide so you can learn and revise.
4. GET YOUR CARD
Download Instant Provider card. Email us to request a hard copy
Why Advanced Certification Institute?
- All courses designed by Board Certified Anesthesia/Critical Care Physicians
- We follow the latest ILCOR/AHA Guidelines
- ACCME CME Credits are included in the course price
- A detailed study guide is linked to the test, making learning easy
- For a limited time, BLS is included free with course purchase
- We issue instant Provider Cards
- Our courses are offered at the lowest prices available on the internet